Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome note

hi everyone,

Its been really long time I haven't had much time to spend on blogger. In last few months I have created more than 8 blogs. I deleted them all and thought to give a fresh start, a serious one !!!. The blog name is [mendytech] I couldn't find a name that could match or look simple enough to tell others, This is what I come up with. mendy as my nick name and Tech a word to reflect some technical part of my life. I will start updating and loading pictures in this blog and make it my personal life experience along with my profession. Feel free to explore the path that I am through. Hope this would help anyone in one or the other way.... Myself Mahesh Kotekar wishes every one to have a success full life. with that being said - lets start blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment